<body>

♥ That Piiggy


♥C A R O L♥.
23rd Dec 1986 .
Tiger.
22, Capricorn .
Sociable.
Sleep, play tennis.
Bad tempered.
Spend time with friends.
Spend time with 'Baby'.
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ Cravings


♥ More Money ♥
♥ Buy more clothes ♥
♥ Play Tennis if possbile ♥
♥ Spend more time with 'Baby' ♥
♥ Everything will go well for me ♥
♥ WantS! Alot BirthdaY presenTs -_- ♥
♥ Go Taiwan with My 2 Beloved (Blurqueen and Lamer!)♥
♥ !!Be LOVED!! ♥
♥ More time to spend with my Beloved Friends ♥

Listing of Friends I want Spend Time
♥ My NAC gang ♥
♥ My 3 gals+goddaugther ♥
♥ My KingdOm FamIlY ♥
♥ 2 babes+monster ♥
♥ Secondary School class and sch mates ♥
♥ My Poly classmates ♥
♥ My Other Friends I want to be with ♥

♥ Tagboard




♥ Exits


Click on the 'My Audiences' to show.
♥ My Audiences ♥
♥ Memories


♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008

♥ Music


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis ♥1♥
♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

First thing wake up in the morning, went to on my computer and to find ants crawling around my table. I quickly use wet tissue to wipe away the ants. Its giving me the creeps. Argh! While I was cleaning, also found out ants were crawling around my cupboard, under my books.. I basically used up the whole late morning and afternoon just to clear my room.


After that, left my things lying around for some time. Went to do some other housework. I came back into my room about an hour later to saw some more ants crawling around. I eyed the ants to their nest but the nest could not be found. They were like scattering around. I want to kill the nest. Its giving the creeps with ants crawling around my table, bed or anywhere in my room. So I ask my dad for help when he came back from breakfast with mum.

Now at the moment, no ants crawling around the table. But Don't know when it be back. Argh!! Speaking of it, is giving the creeps again.. :(


Checked my handphone messages at around 2 plus, Warrior ask me to meet at 6pm, I cant meet. Going out with family for dinner. Sorry Warrior.


Well got to get ready to go out dinner 1 hour time. :)


bye



♥ My World My Life

1:24 AM