<body>

♥ That Piiggy


♥C A R O L♥.
23rd Dec 1986 .
Tiger.
22, Capricorn .
Sociable.
Sleep, play tennis.
Bad tempered.
Spend time with friends.
Spend time with 'Baby'.
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ Cravings


♥ More Money ♥
♥ Buy more clothes ♥
♥ Play Tennis if possbile ♥
♥ Spend more time with 'Baby' ♥
♥ Everything will go well for me ♥
♥ WantS! Alot BirthdaY presenTs -_- ♥
♥ Go Taiwan with My 2 Beloved (Blurqueen and Lamer!)♥
♥ !!Be LOVED!! ♥
♥ More time to spend with my Beloved Friends ♥

Listing of Friends I want Spend Time
♥ My NAC gang ♥
♥ My 3 gals+goddaugther ♥
♥ My KingdOm FamIlY ♥
♥ 2 babes+monster ♥
♥ Secondary School class and sch mates ♥
♥ My Poly classmates ♥
♥ My Other Friends I want to be with ♥

♥ Tagboard




♥ Exits


Click on the 'My Audiences' to show.
♥ My Audiences ♥
♥ Memories


♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008

♥ Music


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis ♥1♥
♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

At times, I am thinking. Am I lonely? Do I need another person to help me fufill my thoughts and dreams. Just want to say , I am tired. Not that I do not want call my best friend, my gals, and my another grp of gals. (all should know who you are) to tell them my woes. Just do not want to trouble them.

I just want to be alone for awhile. I need sometime alone. Just forgive me for this time being. I will try to get my emotions in check and need sometime to cool off. Just trired and need rest.. zzzz..... Sorry my friends who are worry about me. I just do not want say it out now. If I want to say i will say.

Now...... I just want to be alone and some comforts of some friends. :)

Dozing off...



♥ My World My Life

9:07 AM