<body>

♥ That Piiggy


♥C A R O L♥.
23rd Dec 1986 .
Tiger.
22, Capricorn .
Sociable.
Sleep, play tennis.
Bad tempered.
Spend time with friends.
Spend time with 'Baby'.
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ Cravings


♥ More Money ♥
♥ Buy more clothes ♥
♥ Play Tennis if possbile ♥
♥ Spend more time with 'Baby' ♥
♥ Everything will go well for me ♥
♥ WantS! Alot BirthdaY presenTs -_- ♥
♥ Go Taiwan with My 2 Beloved (Blurqueen and Lamer!)♥
♥ !!Be LOVED!! ♥
♥ More time to spend with my Beloved Friends ♥

Listing of Friends I want Spend Time
♥ My NAC gang ♥
♥ My 3 gals+goddaugther ♥
♥ My KingdOm FamIlY ♥
♥ 2 babes+monster ♥
♥ Secondary School class and sch mates ♥
♥ My Poly classmates ♥
♥ My Other Friends I want to be with ♥

♥ Tagboard




♥ Exits


Click on the 'My Audiences' to show.
♥ My Audiences ♥
♥ Memories


♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008

♥ Music


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis ♥1♥
♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

Don't ask me where I am now.

I can tell you all, its a Saturday and well , i am in the office doing OT and working.
Clearing too many things, backlog and more backlog.
Got to clear most of the stuffs as soon as possible.

Someone from "broker" is back from her leave. She giving hell alot of shit. In which, i am not going to be so "give in" anymore.Giving in to her and she taking me for granted. Just end one of my friendship with one friend recently (not so serious but since she wants to end it and lets end it. Well she is the one who started first). < - - - Taking for Granted!!

Anyway back to topic, since now the "broker" is giving me hell lot of shit and i also going make her life miserable and not giving in into her anymore in which I see no point. Why must i always spponfeed her for nothing. She is taking advantage of me, why the hell should I continue doing things for her in which i think in which not urgent or not worth it. As long i meet my time limit of my work, i don;t care about her only will do it when its urgent.

So very tired recently, i wonder where is everyone. My friends, i just go this feeling, they are so called very apart of me. I don;t know, i jsut go this very weird feeling inside of me. :( *Sigh*
I only can blogged here, i duno why. I just feel i can pour out my feelings here and not at my friends. *sigh*

What is happening to me? My world is like upside down!. I need HELP!!

Labelling: Confused and SCareD



♥ My World My Life

1:29 AM